GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR COTTAGE COLOUR SILK
• Dry clean or gently wash by hand in cold or luke warm water for 3-5 minutes
• If washing by hand use on the mildest soap detergent. Gently move the fabric from side-to- side while it soaks.
• Wash each couture piece individually. DO NOT wash silk piece with other silk or non-silk pieces
• NO bleach
• Use dry towel to remove excess liquid after washing. DO NOT wring or twist to remove excess liquid
• Gently straighten and allow to line air dry. DO NOT dry using an automatic drying machine
• If ironing use “silk” setting, or setting with NO STEAM. DO NOT use iron setting that is too hot. With each pass spray cold water on the area of silk to be ironed. This will help to gently remove wrinkles from the fabric.
If you follow these simple care instructions you will be able to enjoy yourCottage Colour Fine Thai Silk over a lifetime of wear.
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR COTTAGE COLOUR COTTON
• Machine wash warm gentle or delicate cycle
• Use mild soap detergent
• NO bleach
• Air dry or machine dry on low heat cycle. DO NOT over dry.
• If ironing use low to medium heat
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR COTTAGE COLOUR LINEN
• Hand wash or machine wash (gentle cycle with extra rinse) is recommended
• When hand washing or machine washing use only mild liquid detergent
• Dry cleaning is NOT recommended
• Machine dry delicate cycle on low heat or line air dry
• DO NOT allow the fabric to dry too quickly or it will develop a brittle quality
• When possible allow the fabric exposure to direct sunlight for a period whiledrying
• Ironing is not requisite
• If ironing use steam medium hot to hot setting